Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome back!  After a long haiatus BLO is back and ready to supply you with the latest insight into the outdoors and sports world.  Some of the subjects that are going to be covered  in upcoming posts are:

- The marketing value of the Red Sox now days.
- The NFL and its strength of schedule (TV)
- How the tactical world of outdoor products are going to take over the world
- Preppers: How jumping on that band wagon is not a bad idea (from a sales standpoint).

I have been to the OR show in SLC and I will give my thoughts on the latest and greatest from there.  (Keen had an entire city lot for their "Keengdom".  Good thoughts, just dunno if it produced the results they were hoping for.

I spoke with many of the Gerber marketers and they had some interesting insights along with the Carhartt bunch.  I'll update you with all of those.  Stay tuned...

No comments: